Monday, October 1, 2007

twilight

I got this quiz from Katie's blog and thought it looked fun!

You scored as Isabella, You are Isabella Swan, but you prefer to be called Bella. You are very VERY clumsy, and as a result of this you hate attention of almost any kind. You are a very good person and you care a lot about those you love. You tend to be very reserved around other people, but you tend to open up around Edward, Jacob, and the other Cullens.

Isabella

70%

Rosalie

50%

Alice

30%

Edward

30%

Jacob

20%

Which Twilight/New Moon Character are you most like?
created with QuizFarm.com

As sad as my quiz is it's true, I am a reserved, shy and VERY clumsy person :( So I guess it makes me a Bella, which is just fine cause I personally think she is the best most wonderful character in the book! hehe. Well, I have been reading the twilight series and I must say that I am hooked. I read the first 2 in about a week and a half and I am almost finished with the third. I don't know if any other twilight readers have had this problem, but I have had the freakiest dreams since reading these books. I don't think I have ever dreamed about a book I was reading but I have had several very scary ones with these. Which is weird cause it's not a REALLY scary book, but my dreams are scary. I dunno maybe I'm just a wimp. But these books are so fun! I haven't enjoyed a book this much since Harry Potter. I know, it's pretty sad that my all my favorite books are located in the teen novel section of bookstores, but this really is a good one. Maybe someday I'll start reading grown up books, but probably not.

1 comment:

*Katie May* said...

The thing about adult books though is you never know if they are going to have something racey in there. Unless you are reading a book that a mormon has wrote ya know what I mean