poor little passed out baby
he is blowing little bubbles
this is good one of the family

Ayden's blessing was this weekend. It was such a wonderful day. Brian gave an amazing blessing! He really has a gift with giving blessings, I have heard him give amazing blessings to me and his family. I'm so lucky to have someone so in tune with the spirit who has the priesthood and can do this. Ayden was such a little cutie that day. He was in a really good mood, well most of the time anyway. During sacrament I had to stay out with him most of the time, until finally (right before pictures :() he feel asleep. He is usually in a good mood when people are around. I don't think anyone believes that he can be a stinker, cause when he is around his grandma's he is a happy little baby. On Saturday we got to hang out with Clint and Tiffany who stayed the night. Tiffany and I went shopping all day and had so much fun! We went to baby and scrapbook stores and got a ton of cute stuff. Thanks to them for coming all the way down here. This weekend I also got to do some hair! I did Brian's moms hair Friday night and it turned out SO good! I'm not sure if she was really sure about it (she said it was kinda hip for her :)) but I LOVED it! Then on Sunday I did Karen's hair. Karen's hair was so long (a little past the bum) and she wanted it cut short. It was a little scary doing that big of a change for someone, but it was fun! Karen is so beautiful that I knew she would look good no matter what. We did her hair reddish brown with some blond highlights, and we cut it to her shoulders with some layers. It turned out so good! She looked like a completely different person! Her blue eyes just pooped with the darker color. I really hope she likes it cause I just LOVED it. I just want to thank everyone who came down here for Ayden's blessing. It meant alot that everyone could make it!
this is good one of the familyAyden's blessing was this weekend. It was such a wonderful day. Brian gave an amazing blessing! He really has a gift with giving blessings, I have heard him give amazing blessings to me and his family. I'm so lucky to have someone so in tune with the spirit who has the priesthood and can do this. Ayden was such a little cutie that day. He was in a really good mood, well most of the time anyway. During sacrament I had to stay out with him most of the time, until finally (right before pictures :() he feel asleep. He is usually in a good mood when people are around. I don't think anyone believes that he can be a stinker, cause when he is around his grandma's he is a happy little baby. On Saturday we got to hang out with Clint and Tiffany who stayed the night. Tiffany and I went shopping all day and had so much fun! We went to baby and scrapbook stores and got a ton of cute stuff. Thanks to them for coming all the way down here. This weekend I also got to do some hair! I did Brian's moms hair Friday night and it turned out SO good! I'm not sure if she was really sure about it (she said it was kinda hip for her :)) but I LOVED it! Then on Sunday I did Karen's hair. Karen's hair was so long (a little past the bum) and she wanted it cut short. It was a little scary doing that big of a change for someone, but it was fun! Karen is so beautiful that I knew she would look good no matter what. We did her hair reddish brown with some blond highlights, and we cut it to her shoulders with some layers. It turned out so good! She looked like a completely different person! Her blue eyes just pooped with the darker color. I really hope she likes it cause I just LOVED it. I just want to thank everyone who came down here for Ayden's blessing. It meant alot that everyone could make it!

1 comment:
Heard about the blessing from Jennifer; it was fun to see pictures! (though I wish you had pictures of the new haircuts, too) Sorry we had to miss it (along with everything else..). Your little guy is so cute!
Post a Comment