Thursday, September 27, 2007

rolly polly baby

Today was a very proud day for me. My little baby rolled completely over for the very first time! I was on the computer and he was on his play mat near me. He has been rolling over on his side for the past week and he kept doing that. Then I looked over at him and he was on his tummy! I picked him up and he had the BIGGEST smile on his little face, it was SO cute! He did it again a minute later but I guess he decided that was it for a while cause he hasn't done it since. Tonight was a hard night. Ayden was so grouchy. During the day I went to a store and he just started crying unless I was holding him. If I set him down he would cry! He was being such a little stinker. He cried most of the night, and not an I want attention cry but a screaming tear cry. I didn't know what to do, I felt so bad for him but at the same time I wanted to tear my hair out. It was so hard cause Brian was at class and I was there by myself. When he finally fell asleep tonight I was so relieved. I hope he feels better tomorrow, It just really wasn't like him at all. Lets hope tomorrow is a better day.

No comments: