Sunday, October 21, 2007

day 5,6, and 7 photos

So, if you look closely you can see what Tiffany and I had to deal with Friday night. Brian threatened to pour some soda on Clint and it turned into a game! Hehe, Our husbands get in more trouble than the kiddies :) Saturday night we went to the Arizona State fair! It was a VERY interesting night. We rode this ride that was insane! It was expensive too! $7 just for a ride at the fair, what is the world coming to!?! Clint didn't want to ride it so he watched Ayden for us, and while we were on it some guy came up to Clint and the baby and saved Ayden! We think he was Catholic, but it WEIRD! See what happens when we leave our baby alone for just a minute! :)
My favorite thing in the whole wide world is Diet Dr.Pepper! It's sick really, I mean if they had a AA meeting for Diet Dr.Pepper drinker's I would be like the president! Im trying not to drink so much, but I swear I am addicted. There is just nothing better on Earth than an ice cold Diet Dr. Pepper. Okay, a close second to my family but it's still WONDERFUL!
Sorry this blog is so long, Im gonna try harder to get my Daily Something's out every day!

3 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Was a crazy man! lol

Bert and Benton said...

That is such a cute pic of your guys at the fair. I what a relief you must feel now that your child has been "Saved" haha, that's aweosome! YOu're hair looks great! Did you do it?? I had a wella color expert do mine, and she JACKED it up! oh man

*Katie May* said...

Also I can't beleive they are doing the soda over the carpet didn't they make a huge mess?