This weekend my mom came down to visit. It was so cool hanging out with her. We visited my great grandpa that lives in town and went shopping. I am trying to get her to read the twilight series. She does a reading program at her school, and I keep telling her it's right up there with Harry Potter so she should check it out. Well anyway's I got her to buy the first two, so mom, start reading cause you will love them! She babysat for us the other night so Brian and I could go out. It was so nice to get out, it doesn't happen very often so we were really grateful. We didn't even really do anything, we ate at Chick-fil-A and got the 9th season of Friends to watch later. That picture of Ayden is so cute cause he was just loving his grandma this weekend. My mom LOVES little babies and was all over Ayden. He is such a good baby too, he just laughes and smiles all day. I am so lucky to have such a good little boy.
I Do Now
3 days ago

1 comment:
I love to look at Ayden when he's asleep. He looks like a little angel. I just want to kiss his chubby little cheeks.
I may be coming up to Phoenix for a seminar on October 29th. I'm highly motivated to do so because I can visit Ayden. (Of course, I want to vist you and Brian, too!) ~Mom
Post a Comment