Thursday, October 18, 2007

High School Musical + Cookies= Wild night


So tonight Brian and I had a date watching High School Musical and decorating Halloween cookies! I know what your thinking, it sounds more like we are 12 year old girls rather than a married couple, but it was alot of fun. I love that Brian can get into cheesy Disney Channel movies with me (although, this one was even a little too cheesy for him), he likes alot of animated and kiddy movies. Which is good cause those are about the only one's we both ever wanna watch together. Anywho, it was alot of fun, even Ayden liked the movie! He was staring at the T.V. the whole time. Although he does that pretty much all the time anyways, is it bad that our 4 month old is already a couch potato?!?

1 comment:

*Katie May* said...

Those cookies look soo good right now!!!