I found this site and thought it would be fun to take a look at what our girl might look like. A little freaky looking, but not bad.

What do you think about my little new baby baby cluff?
MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?
I thought it would be fun to see what it would look like if I hadn't turned Brad Pitt down and married Brian ;) Looks like It was a good thing I went with Brian!

What do you think about my little new baby baby pitt?
MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?

What do you think about my little new baby baby cluff?
MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?
I thought it would be fun to see what it would look like if I hadn't turned Brad Pitt down and married Brian ;) Looks like It was a good thing I went with Brian!

What do you think about my little new baby baby pitt?
MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?
I thought it was only fair! Here is Brian and Jessica Alba's little girl

What do you think about my little new baby baby alba?
MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?

What do you think about my little new baby baby alba?
MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?

2 comments:
ha ha that was fun! I'll have to post one for what our little guys going to look like. When me and brendan were dating we did one once it was funny.
it won't let me do it no matter how many times I upload a photo it never uploads it. :(
Post a Comment