Thursday, August 21, 2008

Newest Etsy Project

Here I am fake nursing my fake baby! :) I love the print on the fabric, so fresh and cool
MY FAVORITE PART! The terry cloth pocket

Okay it's so not fair that I hadn't figured out all these great baby projects when Ayden was a baby. My newest one is a nursing cover. I REALLY wish I had one when I was nursing! I was so horrible at nursing in public and Ayden was way to squirmy to even be covered by a blanket because he would just pull them off. Not only is it way cute but it stays on around your neck, so the baby cant pull it off. It's really big too for the squirmy ones. And my favorite part is the terry cloth pockets! I mean its genius! Perfect place to discreetly hold those breast pads (I mean what were you supposed to do with those!?!), lansinoh cream or whatever! and drum roll please... you can clean you and baby off too! Anyways, Im way proud of my newest edition to my etsy store and I am so making one when I have my next baby!

3 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Awesome! GO Marie! Hey I have you next project for you and already have the pattern for those shopping cart covers. Maybe we could make one together. :)

Casey said...

Marie, you are a genius.

Reeds said...

That is super cute. You go girl. I am very impressed. I know the girl who bought your blingsling, she was showing it off on her blog telling everybody how awesome it was.