Thursday, August 14, 2008

nothing much going on

So my new favorite thing is renting movies from the library (cheap form of entertainment :)), and they had all the seasons of Felicity there. I thought it would be fun to try and watch something new, so I got seasons 1 and 2. It's actually really good. Im almost done with the first season, and boy is it addicting! It's funny cause it's one of those shows that were WAY too cool for me to watch when I was younger, but I always wanted to watch. It's also funny because shows like this were too racy back then, but now are so tame! Anyway's if you get a chance, give Felicity a try, its pretty good. ALSO, if anyone uses Alavert allergy medicine I have a 18 tablet pack. It was a money maker at CVS so I got it. If you want it just let me know!

No comments: