I came across a wonderful deal the other day at walmart. They have they airwick ultra air fresheners on sale for $6. I bought 2 of them and realized that one of them was on sale for $4. I used a $4 coupon so it made it free. It was only the harvest spice scent that is on sale for $4, but if you don't like that smell you can get any of the other one's for only $2. And for a full size automatic air freshener that's a great deal. But hurry over because I'm sure that the sale ends on today, before the new weekly sale prices come out. ALSO be sure to scan it first to make sure it really is $4, because it could just be at my store. The one's at my walmart were in the middle of the main walkway on a shelf, not with the other air fresheners. It was next to the air freshener aisle, but in it's own little shelf. Hope that makes sense! Anyways if you happen to be going to walmart, this is a great deal! Good Luck!!! ***ALSO, here is a tip with using internet coupons at Walmart. They SHOULD accept them (I have written to walmart about this and they confirmed that they DO take them) but I have had trouble a few times with cashiers saying they dont accept them. So I alway's go to the self-checkout and they scan just fine. You dont have to deal with being told no. Here is the link for the coupon: http://www.airwick.us/flash_sniffer.html You have to register first but it's pretty fast :)
I Do Now
3 days ago

1 comment:
Yes, I told Lukas that story about your fainting while we were there. It's crazy how it was in line for X, and now they completely re-did that ride and made it X2. It seems like we went yesterday! It was over 3 years ago! Sad.
Post a Comment