So every once in a while I go to the movies by myself. I dont know why, but its fun for me to just get away and go zone out by myself at the movies. Last night I saw Dark Knight. Not the smartest move I ever made seeing as how Im the biggest baby when it comes to scary movies. Right before the movie started this family walked in with a little girl, around 6 or 7 years old. I was thinking, oh great I hope they dont sit by me cause this little girl is gonna be freaking out the entire movie. So of course they sit right by me! I was scared to death most of the movie, sitting there with my hands covering my ears and not looking up most the time, I even nearly jumped out of my seat a few times because of things popping out. About halfway through the movie I realized I hadn't heard a peep from the little girl, so I look over at her and she's just sitting there watching the movie, not scared at all. I kept looking over at her the whole time and she was totally fine! I felt so stupid for being scared when this little girl was fine!
Okay, on to the good deals. Here are a few good deals that I have heard of lately.
*McDonalds has a coupon out here: http://http//www.facetheglory.com/?bannerid=coupon. It's for a free Southern Style Chicken Sandwich if you buy a med. or large soft drink, and since McDonalds large drinks are on sale for $1 right now, you can get a drink and a sandwich for $1! I actually LOVE this sandwich, so I was excited about the coupon and for a $1 who can complain. A tip for printing is when the window pops up to choose a printer (it does that on my computer, not sure if it does on everyone's) change the amount of copies to however many you want. I am printing out quite a few because I have had deals become unavailable because of so many people trying to use it. Anyway's I got this deal from http://moneysavingmom.com/
*McDonalds has a coupon out here: http://http//www.facetheglory.com/?bannerid=coupon. It's for a free Southern Style Chicken Sandwich if you buy a med. or large soft drink, and since McDonalds large drinks are on sale for $1 right now, you can get a drink and a sandwich for $1! I actually LOVE this sandwich, so I was excited about the coupon and for a $1 who can complain. A tip for printing is when the window pops up to choose a printer (it does that on my computer, not sure if it does on everyone's) change the amount of copies to however many you want. I am printing out quite a few because I have had deals become unavailable because of so many people trying to use it. Anyway's I got this deal from http://moneysavingmom.com/*Another good deals I have seen is from Hobby Lobby, for those of you who like to sew they have McCall sewing patterns on sale for $1! Which is great cause they go anywhere from $8-17! You get the first 10 for $1. They also have a 40% off coupon here: http://www.hobbylobby.com/site3/weekly/weekly.cfm

6 comments:
Hey I thought we were going to go to the movies together:( Call me sometime and I'll come with. Thanks for the coupon hope it works :)
Ewww. I can't believe you like that sandwich. I couldn't even bring myself to like it for free. :0
Did you like the movie? I thought it was really good.
Marie, it's Casey...you know your old best friend... :) I have a blog now too. Let's be blog buddies ok? I want updates on you guys too. I miss you like a crazy person. My blog is clo-lco.blogspot.com.
YAY YAY YAY! I honestly love that we have a way to communicate now cuz you honestly suck with the phone thing. haha But lady, what's your email.
haha so you don't have a gmail account? what the heck not!? Yeah i'm at work so that is why i'm responding so fastly like.
and by what the heck not i mean why the heck not. :)
Post a Comment