Monday, August 25, 2008

Im gonna get ya!!!

So Ayden has a new favorite game where I say, "Im gonna get ya!" and he goes crazy. He thinks it's the funniest thing ever. He takes off running, and usually stumbles and falls but he will still try his hardest to get away. He makes the cutest smily face and has the funniest laugh (part having fun, part scared :)). Anyway's, because my mom told me to take more videos here is one of Ayden playing...

5 comments:

Renee Richins said...

Sydney just watched this video ten times.

Casey said...

ahhh he is so cute marie!! And I was gonna use this layout next! hahaha

*Katie May* said...

Super cute!! I have always loved that laugh of his!

Casey said...

Too bad i'm already baby hungry. No going back. haha

Casey said...

I know, hehe. We haven't started trying yet though. But very soon. I'll let you know. ;)