Thursday, August 7, 2008

Breaking Dawn letdown and SYTYCD prediction!

***update- okay so I just wanna talk more about the book ( cant let go of the fact that the book is over :)). It wasn't that I hated the book, I actually really LOVED the first part of it. It just seemed like the characters got lost somewhere along the way. Edward and Bella seemed like completely different people by the end of the book, and the tone of the book was just so different from the other one's. Which is probably what she was going for, I guess I just missed the old Edward and Bella when they were just teenagers in love :) They grew up to fast for me. But overall it was a good book and Im sad it's over. Oh, and also I could totally picture Edward as the Edward thats gonna be in the movie, but I just CANNOT picture kristen Stweart as Bella! Anyone else feel that way?***
So I NEVER thought I would say this, but I have to say that I sorta thought Breaking Dawn was a letdown! I won't give anything away for those who haven't read it yet, and just because I didn't love it doesnt mean tons of other people didnt! I think I was just expecting too much, and Im NEVER able to do this but I guessed every huge thing that happened throughout the book. I dont know if it was predictable or if Im psychic, but I knew everything that was gonna happen not far into the story. I didn't really like the direction she took the characters and the story, maybe too much too soon. But I guess it was alright. I do have to say something though, Renessme!?!?! Eck!
Id also like to put it out there that I think Katie is going to win tonight! I think it will come down to her and Joshua, but I think she SHOULD win! But we will see I guess!

3 comments:

*Katie May* said...

I loved the direction she took with the book. I didn't expect any of it but the thing with Jacob I got that before it happened. I really like the book :) Oh and tonight I think because America is voting that Twitch will when but I want Joshua!

*Katie May* said...

It's so funny how everyone has such different views of things. Like I think Kristen Stewart will be great and she is the one I pictured thoughout the book but I can't picture Edward as him. He just doesn't do it for me but I still think the movie will be great! I think the reason why Bella and Edward were so different in the end was because they really had to grow up. Anyway, I am not going to talk anymore on here about the book, I don't want to give anything away.:) You can email me or call me if you want to vent some more of the book off. I am hoping girls in my ward do a book club for this one so we can get all our thoughts out! :) So..........JOSHUA WON!!! I was soooo excited!!! And that was great what they did for Katee

*Katie May* said...

Went on your etsy site Looks Great!!! You go girl! :)