mommy, im scared!
NOOOOOOO....!
why did you make me do this!?!

So my little boy is slowly turning into a man! Okay, well not really but he did eat food for the very first time today! He tried some banana's which he really didn't care for too much. I think we just gotta keep giving him a little till he gets used to it. I'm not trying to totally switch him anyways but I thought it was a good time to just introduce food. It will be a long while before I think he will be ready for food full time. It was pretty funny watching his little face as he tried it.
NOOOOOOO....!
why did you make me do this!?!
So my little boy is slowly turning into a man! Okay, well not really but he did eat food for the very first time today! He tried some banana's which he really didn't care for too much. I think we just gotta keep giving him a little till he gets used to it. I'm not trying to totally switch him anyways but I thought it was a good time to just introduce food. It will be a long while before I think he will be ready for food full time. It was pretty funny watching his little face as he tried it.

3 comments:
Maybe start him off with some rice cereal that doesn't have to strong of a flavor. Maybe he might like it? Never know :)
OH!! he is getting cuter and cuter. Yeah, so wreath making is so easy and so fun! I would love to teach you how, I'm not that good, that was only my first one, and I had a little help, but yeah, still, very simple! I'm making a christmas one too!!
P.S. How come I can't find any scrap book paper online to use for my blog? Every site I've tried doesn't let me. What's a good one I can go to?? I will have a cute blog one day!
Post a Comment