
So today Ayden made a very important discovery! He realized that he can grab things and he realized that he's got feet. And today he put the two together! Such a bummer too, cause I took Ayden to get his picture taken yesterday and there were a bunch of cute example pics of babies grabbing their feet and I was sad that Ayden couldn't do it yet. Only to have him do it hours after. I took him to Target to get his pics taken yesterday and I was totally impressed! I got coupon on-line for a free 8 by 10 and 3.99 sheets after that. Amazing deal, I mean it costs that much just to print off a picture you already have! So when we got there the lady made us do all these wierd poses and I didnt think that many were gonna turn out, he wasn't even smiling that much. I had to shop around for ten minutes while they got the pics on the computer and wasn't expecting much. They turned out SO good! There were like 20 that I had narrowed down from like a million and I had the hardest time choosing. I absolutly LOVE the ones I got and am so excited to get them! There were a couple that I really had a hard time eliminating though and I might order them later as we have 90 day's to make additional orders. I f anyone is looking to get pics taken try target, and go online cause they have really good coupons. I am really excited to go back and get family pictures!

2 comments:
I hate having to choose pics when they are all so cute. I just want to get them all!
Ayden is adorable!!I love that name.Photo shoots always seem like that.You never think any of them turn out.When it's over, you end up having such a tough time picking the best ones.You end up loving all of them!Ayden's got the cutest face.
You should check out the Norton 360 Emoticon Photo contest? All you have to do is submit a photo of a person, pet, or object that looks like an emoticon face.Go to http://www.norton.com/photocontest for more details. The grand prize photo winner receives $10,000! I wish I could enter it but I work with them so just wanted to give you a heads up! Good luck if you submit!
Post a Comment