Okay so among the scrapbooking bloggers I have noticed a challenge going around. Everyone is doing this 30 day's of pictures challenge that is part of a Big Picture Scrapbooking class. As I am poor and cannot take the class I thought it would be fun to do the challenge anyways. I have heard of something like this but didn't know if I had the motivation to do it everyday. But after seeing Renee's cute pics I decided to join the bandwagon and give it a try. So first of all I will start by explaining today's picture. It may just look ordinary, an incredibly cute, good-looking baby sleeping right? But really it's like the best part of the day. Okay I guess best part of the day isn't very nice, but it really is. As much as I love playing and spending time with Ayden, it is so nice when he finally falls asleep for bedtime (especially lately, as he has decided that naps just aren't for him anymore). He is clean and fed and warm and snugly, he just looks so cozy when he goes to bed! And it's so good to be able to just put your feet up and have the night to yourself to watch friends, or whatever. Anywho, that's my first pic, hopefully I'll be able to do this everyday!
I Do Now
3 days ago

2 comments:
Awww, he looks so cute sleeping. I'm glad you are giving the photo challenge a try. I think it is really fun and I can't wait to look back at all my photos together. I'll be checking back for your next photo. :)
That is a fun way to look at the good things that happen in the day
Post a Comment