So while Ayden is napping I thought I'd post some pictures and a video from going swimming today. I got this life jacket at CVS today on clearance for $4.99, all their summer stuff is 75% off so if you have a CVS near you definitly go check it out. They had a ton of kid toys, swim stuff, beach chairs, and coolers on clearance! But anyways here are some pictures taken with our little camera (they are pretty grainy, I am way too spoiled with our Cannon Rebel!) and a video. The video is pretty lame but Im posting it for my mom so she can see him in action! Love you Mom :





4 comments:
love the 2nd pic super cute!
Oh man he is a cutie face. I still can't even believe you have a little boy. Where the heck did the days go when it was just you and me?
Oh and I deleted that other comment cuz I did a typo, I didn't know it'd always tell the whole world i deleted it. hehe
Post a Comment