Friday, September 26, 2008

GREAT family day deal

So we have been wanting to take Ayden to the Zoo ALL summer, but it was just too expensive to go. I found this deal on Money Saving Mom, its called Museum Day. Its hosted by the Smithsonian Magazine and you get free Admission to a ton of Museums all over the country. I really didn't think that the zoo would be included so I was so excited to see it. Go here to find out where you can go in your area. It is TOMORROW only, so take advantage of this great deal and have a fun family outing too! The coupon is for up to 2 people and you just have to fill out some basic info. and print the coupon here! I hope you are all able to take advantage of this great deal!

1 comment:

Casey said...

So, I went there and there are no places that are included anywhere near Provo. Stupid huh?