Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Penny Crisis Over!

Yay! He finally did it! One day after his x-ray the penny made an appearance! It was actually really funny how it happened. He had woken up from his nap and was awfully quiet in his room for a while. Brian went in to check on him and found a poop covered Ayden sitting his crib. It was EVERYWHERE! On his blankets, sheets, wall, the crib, and all over him. I had Ayden and was giving him a bath while Brian did some diaper searching and he found it! He actually almost missed it cause it happened to be almost the exact color of the poo. Okay... anyways, we got it and Im excited and am vacumming our entire house like everyday! No more swallowing things for Ayden (hopefully!). We took a picture of it and kept the penny, but I'll spare everyone from having to see the poopy penny, it's bad enough having to hear all about it! ;)

1 comment:

*Katie May* said...

took pics huh... I for sure don't want to see that :S Glad it came out! No fun on the mess you had to clean up, YUCK I hate when they smear it everywhere