Monday, September 22, 2008

Day at the Park

Today I decided to get out of the house for a while and I took Ayden to the park. That boy LOVES being outside! Even if it's outside on the patio, he just loves it! Which kinda of stinks cause he has a city girl for a mommy :) I need to be better at taking him to the park more, he has so much fun. I tried to get some pictures taken, which is almost impossible because to be a step ahead of this kid you gotta be FAST! Anyway's here are some of the best, which aren't really too good but oh well!
Smiley!
He liked the swings
I LOVE watching him stand up, he sticks his little bum in the air, SO CUTE!
We have been seeing alot of this face lately, just a weird face he makes alot :) Finally got him to look at the camera!

3 comments:

Casey said...

Oh my gosh. That picture of him about to stand up is the cutest picture I've ever seen. It seriously made my stomach hurt. Ouch.

*Katie May* said...

Cute little guy!

Casey said...

Um did you see the preview for next weeks one tree hill? I like screamed I was so freaked out.