So after a few minutes of quiet, I realized HEY! Why is it so quiet? Here is my answer:


I had just bought this bag of candy from CVS and left it on the couch, he sure was fast in finding it :) If anyone is interested I got this bag of candy at CVS for only $1.49! It is marked at $5.99 (?) but it is ringing up at most CVS's for $1.49. The bag is called Hershey's Chocolate Mix and has Kit Kats, Hershey's Bars, Take 5's, and Milk Duds. It is a 16.44 oz bag. It is in the normal candy aisle also, not with the Halloween stuff in most stores. Make sure to scan the bag to make sure it's the right one (price) before you buy it! This is a great deal if you need some trick or treating candy or just want some for yourself :) Good Luck, and head out fast before it's all gone!

2 comments:
wow! I never go to CVS grab me one if you go again :) yumm!
Um, you have a very cute candy lover boy.
Post a Comment