This weekend we went to Pima in hopes that we would catch some baby action with Paul and Stephanie (her due date was a few day's ago, SO sorry Stephanie!), and to return Brian's parents car (no more Lexus, sniff sniff!). We had alot of fun down there this weekend. We hung out with Paul and Stephanie, and Clint and Tiffany and had alot of fun watching movies and playing games. Brian took Ayden for his first four wheeler ride in circles around the back yard. Ayden was not too impressed with the whole thing. He had his little hands back into Brian like he was scared to death. Maybe next year we'll try again! :) I also did Robin's hair (which Don and Brian were annoyed by how long it took me), but I had fun and I think it turned out REALLY good. Well, here are some pictures of Ayden's first four wheeler ride!
P.S.- Good Luck with that baby Stephanie, dispite what it feels like now, it WILL come out! :) Hang in there!
He looks a little scared, a little intense
He likes it when its stopped! :)
His little hand was digging into Brian

2 comments:
Cute ppics! Poor Stephanie I know just how she feels.
Oh my gosh that is so cute, but sad too. Four wheelers are scary, I don't blame the kid. haha
Post a Comment