Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Thats it :(

So today is the last day of my daily somethings :( It has been alot of fun! Im really suprised that I was able to stick with this thing till the end. It is funny to go back and see all the different pics that I have taken this past month. I have also gotten pretty good at using my camera, which is WONDERFUL! Now, my pics aren't all totally blury and horrible! But anyway's here is my last daily pic! I colored my hair! The blonde was fun, but it's too hard and epensive to keep up, so Im a brunette again! Brunette is just more ME, I am just NOT a blonde. I feel like Marie again :)

2 comments:

Bert and Benton said...

Marie you never cease to amaze me at how good you are at doing your own hair!! I could NEVER do that! I think you should come work at regis so you can be my permanent stylist. You look great as a blonde, but you're right, brunette is definitely more Marie! I like it!!

*Katie May* said...

Looks great!!! I like how you kept chunks of Blonde in your hair. Cool stuff!