Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tis the season to eat crumb cake

Tonight I tried out a new recipe for crumb cake. It was delish! I have to say, lately I have been a pretty good cook. I have been trying out a ton of new recipe's and realized something shocking, I can actually cook! I have always been scared of cooking and only thought it was for people like relief society lady's and Rachael Ray. But it turns out it's not as hard as I thought. It's actually really fun. I get a good feeling when I make a really good dinner that I didn't just warm up in the microwave :) I'm hoping to start making dinner EVERY night. We'll see how that goes :)
If anyone wants to try making this here is the link to the recipe:
http://www.marthastewart.com/portal/site/mslo/menuitem.fc77a0dbc44dd1611e3bf410b5900aa0/?vgnextoid=25674b8173f63110VgnVCM1000003d370a0aRCRD&autonomy_kw=crumb%20cake&rsc=ns2006_m1

AND! Here is another recipe I just tried for THE BEST buttermilk pancakes I have ever had!
http://www.marthastewart.com/portal/site/mslo/menuitem.fc77a0dbc44dd1611e3bf410b5900aa0/?vgnextoid=96791a55b890f010VgnVCM1000003d370a0aRCRD&autonomy_kw=buttermilk%20pancakes&rsc=ns2006_m1

They are really fun, easy, and yummy!

No comments: