Monday, November 12, 2007

Were Back!

So here are my daily somethings from this weekend!
This is Saturday's pic, THIS is what we do when we are in Pima. Brian's parent's just got this theater room. It is SO fun to watch movies in there! They have these bean bags in there that are perfect baby beds too, so Ayden just sleeps in there while we watch. Brian's parents are so nice to let us kids takeover their movie room while we are there! This is today's pic. I colored Katie's hair this weekend, Purple! It turned out SO cool! It's so fun to be able to do wild hair like that! Thanks Katie! It looks awesome!
This is Sunday's Daily Something. It's not so much a picture as a video, but it was just too funny. Brian's parents having this singing from that jumps and it just scared the crap out of Ayden! It is so funny and cute!

2 comments:

Bert and Benton said...

Looks like you had a really fun weekend!!! I'm jealous, I'm so ready for a weekend getaway!!

*Katie May* said...

It was a fun weekend! I love my hair once again!! Thanks! Love the video of Ayden!