Saturday, November 3, 2007

REALLY GOOD MOVIE!!!

I rented Memoirs of a Geisha months ago from netflix and I LOVED it! It was just kinda a random movie I got since I have seen most everything from netflix. It's such a good movie, I just rented it again and watched it last night and again today. It's such a pretty movie and a really good love story (like a Cinderella story, only in china and with geisha's! :)). If anyone is wanting to see a new movie that doesn't have any bad parts (big plus nowadays) and is just really pretty to look at (with a really beautiful soundtrack) try this AMAZING movie! Even Brian liked it, so it's good to watch with husbands for a date! If you watch it tell me what you think!

2 comments:

*Katie May* said...

I liked it, it was very interesting on how they lived. Loved the blue eyes

Renee Richins said...

I saw that one and it was interesting, but well done.