Saturday, November 10, 2007

So far behind

here are my daily somethings-
Ayden just randomly started sucking his thumb this day! How cute!
Here is in a good mood, those are alway's good :)This is this new makeup I got from my mom and it is like miracle makeup! I have really red blotchy skin and this completely covers all the redness! It so cool to go from using a tiny bit of this powder instead of a pound concealer and foundation. I dont know how they do it but it really is so cool how little you have to use and how natural it looks! Thank You Mommy! Here is a pic of Ayden tonight, it's 2 in the morning. He finally fell asleep for good after the third time of putting him to bed. Awe the life of a mommy. here are some other cute pics I took the other day. I was changing him and he was in such a good mood. The kid LOVES to be naked. Anyway's I thought these were pretty cute.



1 comment:

*Katie May* said...

Your getting to be quite the photographer. I love LOVE the picture of him upside dowm.