Monday, November 19, 2007

So You Think You Can Dance!

So this weekend was like the coolest weekend of MY LIFE!!! I got to go to the So You Think You Can Dance concert tour! It was so awesome! I was a HUGE fan of the show when it was on TV and it was so cool to see all the dances live! I went with my mom, and we had a blast! After the show was over me and my mom were totally lost trying to find our way out of the arena when we just decided to go outside and try to find our way to the car. We went out this back entrance and there were a bunch of people around this gated little area. So it turned out we had randomly stumbled upon this place where all the dancers were gonna come out and do a meet and greet! So we braved the cold for a while and there they came! We got to see all of the dancers up close and I even got brave enough to squeeze in and get my pic taken with Sabra! So cool! All the people were SO nice and patient! They stayed out there for a long time going around to meet everyone, and considering this was like their millionth show it was really cool. It was such a cool night and I was so excited that I got to go! Here are a bunch of pics!
Me and my mom so excited for the show!!!
One of the only pics that turned out semi good from the show, this is my favorite dance too! It's the King one with Neil and Danny! My favorite dancer! Lacey, she is gorgeous in person! Me and Sabra! I look terrible in this pic! But look how close I am to Sabra! Awesome!
Everytime Neil came on stage the girls would just go crazy! It was so funny!
Another fav dancer, Sara!
Here is Pasha, another favorite of all the little girls there!
Dominic was SO funny! Lauren is from Arizona, so everyone was real excited to see her! Kameron
Hok was one of the specialguest dancers, he was only one a way from the top 10, but Im glad they included him! He has the coolest hair!
Jamieand another favorite, Danny

3 comments:

Renee Richins said...

Hey. that's cool. Sounds like you had fun. I've been watching this past season as well as the one before it, so maybe next time I can go.

*Katie May* said...

So jealous!! and yet sooo Awesome! LOVE the pics!!!!

Familia Robinson said...

How fun!!! I'll admit, I've never seen an episode, but I know I'd be just as stoked for something like that!! Good thing you guys got a little lost.