Monday, November 26, 2007

catch up

So this thanksgiving was alot of fun, I went to my family's for thanksgiving day, then the day after we went to see Brian's family. It was so much fun, we got a family pic taken at picture people, and it turned out pretty cute. Well, at least brian and ayden look good :) Renee also took some family shots (thanks renee, for all the cute one's of Ayden!) there was one were we al made funny faces, and it turned out almost better than the normal one! Im thinkin about using that on the wall just cause it's so funny. When we went to Pima we brought our Dance Dance Revolution Game and actually got Brians mom AND DAD! Seeing Brian's dad on there like made my year! Brian's mom was actually really good! :) Anyway's we had a really good thanksgiving this year!
Here is our first professional family pic! cute little ayden
Our family making sily facesToday at the mall I saw Ice-T and his wife Coco! Cool, huh! I wish my phone had a darn camera on it! It's the first time I have I ever seen a celebrity out in real life. I guess Celebrities have to do Christmas shopping too!:)

2 comments:

Bert and Benton said...

Hi Marie!! Cute pics! You're little family is so cute! And what mall did you see Ice T at? I wouldn't have even recognized him. that is so funny!!

*Katie May* said...

I wouldn't have known who he was either but way cool!