This was Ayden's first Halloween and I knew I had to do SOMETHING special. So while Brian was at school tonight I decorated the house all spooky and dressed up as a witch. I mostly did it to freak Brian out, which worked cause he said he could never look at me the same again :) Anywhoo, it was fun hanging out with my little family this Halloween. We watched this scary movie called Dead Silence about these ventriloquist dolls and it was pretty scary. Well for me anyway's. I dont do to good with scary movies, I think Brian thought it was lame. Im not going to be able to sleep tonight, that's why I'm watching Harry Potter right now, trying to flush the scaryness out of my brain. Well, I hope everyone had a fun Halloween!
I think that I make the UGLIEST witch EVER! How sad!

Of course Brian couldn't be without a costume, so I made him this one. He seemed to like it :) What a good husband I have, who play's along.

My little skunk baby, what a cutie pie!

Ayden missed his daddy while he was at school.

Ayden getting ready for bed after his first Halloween! I can't wait till next year!

2 comments:
You look great Marie I think ;) Looks like you guys had fun. Ayden is getting soo old we need to get together it seems like I haven't seen you guys in forever
Wow Marie. You did look scary. What did Ayden think?
Post a Comment