Thursday, October 2, 2008

Vice Presidential Debates

So Im not one to really get into ANYTHING political, but I watched the Debates tonight (at first because it was the only thing on, Greys Anatomy was cancelled because of it :(). But it was really interesting, I have never watched one before and it was nice to be able to hear what both people had to say in a calm, organized manner. I felt like Sarah Palin really held her own and I hope that she proved to everyone that she CAN do this. I am so sick of hearing everyone bash her, and I think she really is making them eat their words. She was great, never hesitated and always had a great answer for all those tough questions. I thought that Joe Biden did well too, although there was one thing that bothered me. The mediators name was Gwen and he would say her name all the time like, well Gwen, let me tell you Gwen, Thats a good question Gwen, wanna get a drink after this Gwen (JK :))!? It was a little weird to me because he is supposed to be talking to us, not the question lady but oh well. I thought it was a great debate and I thought Sarah Palin did really well!

4 comments:

Casey said...

I am so mad because I knew I was planning on watching something tonight, but I couldn't remember what it was. I FORGOT TO WATCH IT!! How retarded am I? So.

*Katie May* said...

I think she's great!! Maybe McCain will kill over from old age when he becomes pres. and then she'll be the Pres. probably the best ever :)

Casey said...

Just kidding, right after I wrote that I went out and it was replaying on TV so I caught a lot of it. They were much nicer to each other than Obama and Mccain were in their debate. I like niceness.

Casey said...

well marie, maybe i'll add a little slideshow of my wedding pictures...just for you.