Saturday, October 4, 2008

being a daddy's boy isnt always a bad thing ;)

So lately Ayden has been especially attached to Brian. He has always been a daddy's boy but lately he is showing it more. He just always wants to be around Brian, and if it comes to choosing between Me and Brian he always wants Brian. It is really a hard thing for a mom to feel like your baby doesn't want you. I dont think Brian really understands how much it hurts my feelings. But to look at the brighter side sometimes it can be nice. He wants Brian all the time, standing by his computer chair wanting to be held only to knock things over and push all the buttons on the computer and then cry hysterically when he gets put down. Or, and I am not sure why, Ayden pees on Brian! He has never done it to me, but multiple times Ayden has peed and leaked all over Brian. Here are some pictures of the other day when he did it, Brian was not so happy :)Poor Ayden was so tired

Anyways, I'll end my sad little post