Tuesday, October 28, 2008

**Update** New Twilight clip

So there is absolutly nothing new going on, but I did find a new Twilight clip that I haven't seen before. If you go to msn.com, on the left-hand side of the page there is a little movie screen that say's exclusive Twilight clip. I dont know how much longer they will keep it there, so check it out quick!
**Update- Okay so I guess the clip is already gone, but if you go here there are a bunch of movie clips and you have to look around a bit but it should be in there! Check it out!**

2 comments:

Casey said...

It's not there! It's something about bats instead. Poopie. :(

Bert and Benton said...

Marie you are so creative! I have to tell you Macey LOVES LOVES her BLing SLing, if you need a spokes baby and mom, we are so there!