Saturday, October 18, 2008

Park

So today I thought it would be nice to take Ayden to the park, and apparently I wan't the only one with this idea. There were about 5 birthday parties going on and it was pretty crazy. But I didn't want to waste gas going straight home so we made the best of it and had a pretty good time. Ayden is so funny at the park, he just LOVES it! He loves just wandering around by himself and doesn't want anything to do with me helping him or controlling him in any way. Which makes it hard to keep track of him and make sure he doesn't get hurt. It will be so nice when he is older and he can just run around and play by himself. He does know how to go down the slide by himself (which he absolutely LOVES), and can even manage to climb up it. So we had a really fun trip to the park and Ayden is now pooped out asleep in his room :)
Here are some pictures

I tried to get a picture of the both of us, this is the only one that actually has the both of us in it :)

This one's funny, it looks like he is sizing up the slide

Here he is climbing up. Im actually really impressed that he could do it in those sandals, they were really slippery

1 comment:

*Katie May* said...

fun pics! Sweet one with the both of you.