Monday, October 6, 2008

A Few Good Deals

Here are some good deals I found lately:

Culvers is having a deal tomorrow on their hamburgers. You get a regular hamburger (Its not the hamburger pictured, unfourtunatly) for only $1! I haven't ever eaten there but I hear its REALLy good. So I will be heading down there tomorrow, and maybe even try to talk Brian into buying some frozen custard, yum!
Another deal I found on Katie's Blog. Go here and enter to win a FREE HANDBAG from handbag planet that they are giving away every hour! They have some really cute ones and I hope I win! :D

4 comments:

*Katie May* said...

I've never even heard of them before where are they?

Casey said...

I wish there was a Culvers here. Sounds yummy.

Reeds said...

Cooper was always a Daddy's boy and I loved it. When it was bedtime or something-it was Daddy's turn, but with Kira-she started out a mommys girl and is now becoming a Daddy's girl-it's a little heart breaking for me. Sometimes I wish I lived where I could get more better deals.

Casey said...

I MISS YOU