Monday, February 13, 2012

Disneyland

So before I put off blogging about yet another trip, I'm gonna get this all out there now! We went to Disneyland in October with the Schmutz family and we decided to get annual passes. So as not to put them to waste I began planning our next trip soon after. I LOVE Disneyland, it is by far my favorite place to go and I wish SO BAD we didn't live so far away! We went there a lot when I was younger and living in California and it has always been a special place to me. We had been planning this trip for a couple of months and it was so fun to get excited about it with Ayden. We made a paper chain and counted down the day's till we got to go! This seemed to be the first trip that Ayden knew and remembered what Disneyland was, so the anticipation was pretty high. Brian's mom also went with us and it was so fun having her there! 

Here are some pictures from the trip (you can click on the pictures to make them bigger):

One of the main things I wanted to do this trip was ride on the Lilly Belle. It is a special car on the end of one of the trains made especially for Lillian Disney. The inside is BEAUTIFUL, with antique furniture and Victorian style decor. One of my favorite moments of the trip (minus Aydens meltdown on board)!


Some extra's:


5 comments:

Sara said...

I don't think I can comment right now because I am way too jealous.

Renee Richins said...

Looks like fun. I was really close to going, but Sydney was pretty sick still. We should plan on going this year before your passes expire.

Andy and Michele said...

So, I've only been to Disneyland once. But I have been to Disney World. Andy is so anti-theme parks, he'd rather go to Yellow Stone or something like that. My kids will be lucky when I get up enough courage to take them alone! :)

Reeds said...

What would you do without such adorable kiddos. I am so glad you guys got to go again...you lucky ducklings!

Clint and Tiffany said...

How fun for you guys to get to go so often!! Madi would be mad as a wet hen if she knew. LOL She wants to go SO badly, but we're gonna wait until all our kids will remember the trip {aaaaaaand are all potty trained! LOL}. Cute pics my dear!