Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Cluff Stuff

I would like to be able to say that the last month has been super crazy and that's why I didn't have time to blog. But truth is... I'm lazy! So here is a very condensed version of what's happened in the last month.

Brian: Is starting classes this month and taking a full load. There are a couple more classes that he needs to get into pharmacy school. He will also be taking his PCAT this semester and applying to Pharmacy school's around summer time! Yay! He is still working at Volvo doing their on-line inventory. They are really good to him there and let him have a super flexible schedule. Yay for Volvo!

Marie: Is not doing much :) We did just get my Parents piano and I have been having a lot of fun playing/ butchering songs. It's been about 6 years since I played so it's a work in progress getting back to where I was! We are still working on the house and I'm working up the courage to start texturing a new room. The plan is to do Ayden's room next and hopefully that will be soon!

Ayden: Is my little helper. He has been really great about helping me around the house and likes to help take care of Charlie. He still makes us laugh with some of the funny things he says and is such a character. He can be a real sweat heart. I have always felt since he was really young that he is very intuitive to people's feelings. He can tell when you aren't feeling well or sad and is always there to give a hug (or a blanket :)) and  tell you it's okay. He is a really special little guy and we love him!

Charlotte: Charlie is quite the firecracker! She gets into EVERYTHING. I think it's her mission in life right now to make as big of a mess as possible! Plus, she has just learned to climb and I have found her in some pretty funny situations because of it. She is also my little cuddle bug! I have always wished I would have a cuddly baby and I finally have one! Her favorite thing to do is cuddle up with you and read a book, or cuddle up with Daddy and watch Dora on his IPhone. She has also started giving the SWEETEST hugs complete with rubbing the back of your head. 

So that is about all that is going on with us. Here are some pics of them in their Christmas outfits!

5 comments:

*Katie May* said...

What beautiful pictures of some of the cutest kids I know! Yeah for Brian starting classes and getting to start the program soon!

Sara said...

Your kids are too cute for words.

Andy and Michele said...

So cute! They look adorable in their Christmas attire. I wish Josie had enough hair for a bow!! What a great family you have. Good luck with that texturing - I wouldn't even attempt!

Clint and Tiffany said...

Oh my heavens!! That last pic of Charlotte looks SO much like Brendan and Katie's Kiley!!{sp?} WOW!! Beautiful kids and SO crazy how big they're getting. I keep thinking of them how they were last year, so small and itty. Insane-ness!! Excited to see you guys!

Reeds said...

Love those two cuties! I love them in their adorable little Christmas outfits. Ayden---OH how Stinkin Cute is he!!