As many of you have probably already noticed from my sidebar I decided to replenish my etsy shop. However, instead of baby slings I'm doing headbands! I finally have a little girl and just LOVE creating new things for her (and now I have the hottest baby model!). I decided to list a few things and see what happens. I have already sold a couple! So I am updating and adding new things, and just seeing what happens. Here are a few new things that I have added and feel free to take a look at my shop by clicking on one of the picture's in the sidebar.
I LOVE these little felt flowers! They are so soft and sweet and full of texture.
This white one is my FAVORITE headband, goes with everything and is so sweet! I wish I'd had this for Charlotte's blessing!
My next endeavor is going to be jewelry! Here is my favorite bracelet!






1 comment:
SO CUTE!!! I haven't seen those felt flowers yet, so adorable! Good job! And what a clever way to display the bracelet, I love it! Good luck. You need to do some cute little boy things... :O)
Post a Comment