
Ayden has been saying the funniest things lately and I thought it wise to record some of them. He is starting to talk so much more and has the sweetest, most innocent voice (most of the time :)).
When I got after Ayden for taking a sip of my soda he yelled back, "we share here, Mom!"
He has been doing a lot of miming these day's. He'll say "I want to eat cookies", then continue to eat an imaginary cookie. My favorite is when we play Halo. He kept saying he wants this, and would hold both hands out with one hand clenched. He said it all the time and I had no idea what he was talking about until one day I picked up the sword, the Halo man was holding his hands the same way Ayden had. Ayden cheered and said "good job!" and held his hands out that way. I laughed for a very long time!
When I hit my brakes a little harder than normal, "gosh, watch it! Be careful!"
This one is embarrassing to admit but almost every time we use a public bathroom Ayden say's in a loud voice, "you going poopoo Momma? You need to poop?" Don't know what's up with that, but SO embarrassing!
Will now only allow me to buy Pillsbury cake mix because it has the "spooky ghost" on it.
Always reminds me to buckle his "seat belps"
If I get after Charlie for something he say's, "hey, be nice to Charlie!"
Takes after me with singing. Sings TERRIBLY and makes up different words for the song.
There are so many more that I can't think of right now, He is just cracking me up with all the funny things he say's!

2 comments:
That's funny! I love when the language barrier goes down and you start to understand your toddler! That's so cute that he looks after Charlie. Good job recording those.
I love it! It's good that you wrote them down because you forget SO fast! You honestly think that you'll remember, but there's so much else to focus on that it zips right on out!! He's too funny! :O)
Post a Comment