Found this blog post and thought it was pretty funny. Note that I was reading a blog on cleaning as I sit wasting time on the computer surrounded but a total mess of a house! I guess I should probably get off my bum and get my house looking purdy!
photo by Darkstream via Flickr CC
1. Denial: My house isn't dirty, it's lived in.
2. Anger: You peed on your sheets on purpose, Didn't you? Didn't you?
3. Bargaining: Maybe if i put this laundry basket in the hallway, the clothes will actually make it to the laundry basket...
4. Depression: Make the bed? Why? I'm just going to mess it up again later....
5. Acceptance: Well, nobody else is going to do it...
2. Anger: You peed on your sheets on purpose, Didn't you? Didn't you?
3. Bargaining: Maybe if i put this laundry basket in the hallway, the clothes will actually make it to the laundry basket...
4. Depression: Make the bed? Why? I'm just going to mess it up again later....
5. Acceptance: Well, nobody else is going to do it...


1 comment:
That's SO true!!! Can I get an Amen?!? :O)
Post a Comment