Hi! I hate to admit it, but the pumpkin I used is actually left over from last year. BUT... you can, well should be able to find canned pumpkin in the flour/sugar/spices aisle. In our Wally-World it's with all the pie-fillings, and they have it year-round. Hope that helps!! And thanks for the compliment on my girls! I think they're pretty cute too! :O)
4 comments:
Wow, he is so cute! He looks very grown up in those. Definately not a baby anymore! Love the Sunday outfit.
He is pretty darn cute :)
Hi! I hate to admit it, but the pumpkin I used is actually left over from last year. BUT... you can, well should be able to find canned pumpkin in the flour/sugar/spices aisle. In our Wally-World it's with all the pie-fillings, and they have it year-round. Hope that helps!! And thanks for the compliment on my girls! I think they're pretty cute too! :O)
He's really cute :)
Post a Comment