So I kinda of think that the last couple of weeks of pregnancy are just a big fat joke! It's like the universe just want's to throw every known sickness your way and generally anything that makes you feel like crap. Carrying a full grown baby in your stomach? oh no, that's not enough to make you want to loose your mind, let's throw on headache's, 2-3 hours of sleep every night, crippling sciatica pain, heartburn, and MANY more painful and disgusting ailment's that I won't go in to (your welcome :)) . Then to top it off a few day's ago my feet suddenly swelled to about 5 times their normal size! I hadn't really swelled much at all this pregnancy and then bam! 2 weeks left, the universe decided it wasn't gonna let me get off this time around. The picture just doesn't even do my feet and leg's justice, it is almost comical how swollen my feet are! I can hardly even walk, because my toes can't bend! It's ridiculous! I had to run to Walmart yesterday and very proudly rode in the electric wheelchair, oh yes I did! No way was I gonna waddle around that entire store! But seriously this little girl can come out anytime she likes.... anytime at all....
I Do Now
3 days ago

2 comments:
I feel your pain!!! Although I'm dealing with a hand that is constantly asleep instead of the swelling feet. I'm not sure if it's a pinched nerve in my shoulder or what, but yeah. This baby can come out anytime too. Andy told me he wants me to take a 5 mile walk today to get things going. Not sure I'm up to that! I haven't had the headaches either. I think that God makes the last few weeks miserable so that we'll actually look forward to childbirth! Thursday's a full moon, cross your fingers!!
Umm 2 weeks before Camden's due date I got really bad headaches and my feet swelled up like that and I had preeclampsia and they had to get him out immediately. You should go in and get your urine checked for protein! NOW!
Post a Comment