It has been so long since I have posted so I thought I'd put a few photos on. Ayden's 2nd birthday was last week on the 1oth. We were having a party for him in Pima (which I have absolutly NO pics of :(), so on his actual birthday we had an Ayden fun day! We had lunch together, went to the Williamsfield Mall and played at the playground and at thier water playground. The whole idea of the day was to do all things that Ayden would love, and I vowed not to yell or get mad at him the whole day. It was so fun spending time with him, and it definitly paid off. By the end of the day I was getting lots of hugs and kisses :) So here are some pics of Ayden's fun Day!
This is how Ayden's day was started, by getting stuck in his high chair! He gets into these situations alot!

He had some BBQ wings, chips, and soda! He LOVED his special lunch!

Playing at the Williamsfield Mall, they have the cutest playground there!

He's two and he's cool!

They have a water playground at the Williamsfield Mall, which he LOVED! He was hillarious playing in the water! Definitly need to go back there often this summer!


Thanks so much to everyone who came to Ayden's party, it was alot of fun! And thanks for all his cool presents, definitly a spoiled 2 year old :)
2 comments:
Happy B-day Ayden! let me know when you go back to the mall. I have been wanting to take the kids to the water park there.
Cute Cute CUTE!!!! Is he a red-headed boy? (or maybe my eyesight is fading????)
Post a Comment