Thursday, April 30, 2009

Shame, shame, shame...

Wow, I can't believe how long it has been since I last posted anything! Life has been a little crazy the last month and blogging seems to be one of the many things that has been neglected. So I am gonna try and make it up by posting lots and lots of pictures! I'll post a little later about some of the things that have gone on in the past month, but for now here are some pics! :)
Here is a cute one of my mom and the grandkids on Easter

Ayden getting into trouble on Easter :)

Ayden and Sydney hanging out. They were so cute playing together! He sure LOVED playing with his cousin sydney!

In Pima, after I gave him a haircut (sniff, sniff...). No more curls!

3 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Those curls will be back before you know it, unless you are planning on keeping it short which both ways are super cute!

Reeds said...

Oh my gosh, he's all grown up! His haircut makes him look so much older. I agree with Katie-either way is super cute, because either way, he is still Ayden, of course one time I cut Coopers hair when he was little he acted so much older.

Andy and Michele said...

I'm with Jen, he looks a lot older without the curls! He is such a sweetheart!