I just wanna wish a happy father's Day to some special dad's in my life!
To my daddy, thanks for being the greatest dad in the world! You are so sweet, kind, and and understanding. I have always felt loved by you unconditionally, even though there are many times I don't deserve it :). I hope you have a great Father's Day, and I want you to know that I love you!

To my baby daddy, I want you to know what a great daddy I think you are! I think Ayden's very obvious preference for his daddy should show you what an amazing job you are doing :) You have a little boy who thinks the world of you, and I know that all our kids will adore you. I love you!

And of course to Brian's dad (Sorry, I couldn't find a pic!), thank you for being such a great dad and grandpa. Ayden loves you so much (and loves untying your shoes! sorry!), and we do too!

2 comments:
how sweet
You are such a good daughter! Can't wait to see you Friday!
Post a Comment