Friday, July 4, 2008

Memoirs of a Geisha

I just finished reading Memoirs of a geisha (the novel) and I thought it would be fun to watch the movie again. I just LOVE this movie! I could watch it over and over again. I think that it's the only movie I have ever seen made from a book that was even better than the book! I thought anyways. And the book was really good too! I think I loved this movie even more when Jaime and Hok from last season of So you think you can Dance did the hummingbird and the flower dance to music from the movie. Nothing better than combining my favorite movie AND TV show! It was one of my all-time favorite dances from last season. Has anyone been watching So you think you can Dance this season? I just LOVE this show! I was VERY disappointed last night when Matt got voted off. I really liked him! My favorite girls are Katee, Chelsie, and Kherington. My favorite guys are Twitch, Gev, and Matt (so sad :( )
I would also like to know, how much do you spend on groceries each week?!? I try so hard to spend as little as I can and today I spent like $15 dollars more than what I normally spend! I didn't get anything extra or anything just mostly what I normally get. Is it just me or does it seem like grocery prices are going like WAY up? Maybe it's just me, I really want to try and do what money saving mom does and stick to a $45 dollar a week limit. But I don't know how that's possible.
Anyways here is a little blast from past from last season of Jaime and Hok doing my favorite dance:

1 comment:

*Katie May* said...

That was a good dance last season. This season they have a lot of great dancers!!