Sunday, July 27, 2008

Jennifer had her baby!

Jennifer had a beautiful baby boy and he is SO adorable! His name is Kyler (hope Im spelling this right!) and he is TINY! I can't believe how tiny he is. I don't believe that Ayden was EVER that little. He seems huge to me now! We went to Snowflake Saturday and spent the day with Brian's parents, Jen and Reggie, and Brendan and Katie + all the kiddos. It was fun just hanging out, gawking over a cute newborn, and talking with the girls. Ayden was so funny walking around and trying so hard to fit in with the other kids. He LOVES his cousin Landon and followed him around quite a bit. I felt sorry for Landon, because Im sure Ayden was annoying him :) It was pretty cute! Well, I just want to say congratulation to Jennifer, Reggie, and Kyler!

Cousin LoveHe kept reaching over and touching and poking Landon, poor Landon!

2 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Landon loved all his pokes! :) Just not Kira's! :) There is something about kids the same age they just don't get along. Landon likes kids smaller then him. :) It was fun to hang out sorry you weren't feeling well :(

Bert and Benton said...

HOly cow Ayden is getting so big! It's so crazy, what a little cutie! ALso, your pics are great, you're turning into a little photographer.
Um, your bligslings are So stinkin cute!! I want one! When did you start doing that? WHat a great idea.