Saturday, January 19, 2008

Dont worry, we ARE alive!

So wow! This past month has been a crazy one! It's just been one crazy, stressful thing after another. So I'll try to make it as short and sweet as I can!
We had a really good Christmas, and got alot more stuff than we need or deserve! One of our favorite presents was our brand spankin new camera! Not just your everyday boring camera, but a REAL camera! We got a Cannon Rebel XT and it is SO awesome! I haven't had time to really figure it out yet but I have been fooling around a little and am just totally LOVING it! So get ready to view about a billion pictures that I have taken over the last month!
We are finally moved! Our old apartment had a split floor plan with stairs, which was so annoying once we had Ayden and we had to haul all of his stuff up and down the stairs. Well, we had a hard time finding a place that we liked and that was available at the right time so we wouldn't be homeless. We ended up finding a place that we really like, the only drawback is that we are on the third story! Which really isn't the greatest but not having to have all of Ayden's toys in the middle of our living room and can just throw them in his room is wonderful! Im just so happy that we are done moving! Poor Brian was SO pooped out having to move all the stuff up and down 3 stories! And on top of it all Ayden was super sick and SO grumpy!
So last but not least I'm gonna give an update on the little stinker! He got really sick on the first day of our move so I rushed him to the doctor's office to find out he had an ear infection, a bad case of thrush, and brochilitous (don't think I spelt that right?). We had to get this breathing machine that he had to breath medicine from every 4 hours. It was a tough week last week. Pretty much every time we put him down he would cry. So it was really hard being stressed out with moving and having to deal with a crying baby the whole time. We had to keep reminding ourselves that he didn't feel good and just wanted some comfort and love. So Ayden is feeling better now, although I think he has his first tooth coming in. Poor kid cant get a break! Ayden has also learned to crawl! Okay so it's more like scooting, but he is gettin around pretty good! Which for us is a nightmare! He just gets into EVERYTHING! He has toys surrounding him, but now the he is mobile none of those old baby toys are fun. He LOVES cords, plastic bags, and pretty much anything that is dangerous or messy for him to get into. I think our easy day's with Ayden are long gone!
Well, that's mostly everything! Sorry it was so long and I promise to be a better blogger in the future!
Brian and Ayden playing Passed out in his stroller

Everyone's Favorite baby, right!

Trying so hard to crawl he would some how get into this pose instead. We affectionately call it the stink bug pose.

Here are some of Brian's pictures:

Such a pretty sunset in PimaCool picture close up of a bee

2 comments:

Bert and Benton said...

I'm happy to see your guys are back on the blogging bandwagon, you had me worried! I'm excited for your new place! But moving is the pits! ughhh. I hope Ayden is going better, that does not sound fun!

Skinners said...

Oh my goodness! What a time! Doesn't sound like fun. Ayden is so big and so cute! Sorry I didn't get to stop and talk at Chloe's blessing, it was a crazy day. I wish you and Ayden were coming in March, we'd love to see you! Hope all is well. Good luck with crawling and it is just the beginning. Wait until he is almost 2 and talks back!