So I have been pretty out of it lately. We just barely got our Internet up and running in our new place and it has been a couple of weeks since I have really surfed the web. Yesterday I went to one of my favorite sites, People Magazine (I'm such a sucker for celebrity gossip), and saw that Heath Ledger had died. I was so sad! I had THE BIGGEST crush on him, I used to have a picture of him (and Johnny Depp :)) in my room at home. I wanted to marry him after I saw 10 things I hate about you! So sad that he died so young, especially with a little baby. Anyways I don't wanna go on and on about it, but it was just so sad. Make's you really think about your life and how you can make it better and make everyday count. Sorry for my little tribute post, but its just so sad!
1 comment:
I have been so depressed since I found out on Tuesday so you not the only one:) Thats all I have thought about latley about him leaving behind his daighter parents etc.... It also makes me think of my brothers and how I felt when they died and know that is how his famliy feels. It's just sooo sad I went and bought A Knights Tale yesterday and just got done watching Four Feathers and tomorrow is the Patriot in rememberance of the Great actor he was
Post a Comment