Thursday, January 31, 2008

Renee has turned me into a coupon FREAK!!!

So my sister got into coupons a while ago. She would alway's tell me all the deals she'd get and how she was saving all this money. Now previously when I thought of coupons I immediatly thought of a lady in our home ward who was like obsessed with clipping coupons and saving every cent. So it took me a while to look into this whole coupon thing. Renee started me out slowly telling me about some good deals and showing me where to get some coupons and stuff. Then, this whole coupon and saving money thing kinda took on a life of it's own. I am obsessed! I have been calling Renee like everyday talking about coupons and deals for free string cheese and other silly deals. But it is so fun! I have already saved SO much money and I just barely got started. Poor Renee has created a monster and now Im gonna bug her all the time about deals and coupons and stuff (SORRY Renee!!!). Anyway's its pretty fun learning how to save money, especially when you dont have much of it, every cent really does count :) And just so it wasn't a total waste of a post, here are a couple of pictures of Ayden ;)
Such a happy little baby, that smile makes my heart happy :)Passed out coldHe likes to be naked:)That milk dripping out of his mouth is so cute huh?!

2 comments:

*Katie May* said...

cuite pie!

Renee Richins said...

Sorry. :) I'm more sorry for Brian about the coupon thing because if you become anymore obssessed like me he's going to give you the choice of him or coupons. ;)
That one photo of Aiden with his big open mouthed grin looks just like you!